Friday, November 4, 2016

7 Simple Hacks for Teachers

So once again, it's been quite a long time since I've posted much of anything, but I came across a great post, and thought it worthwhile to share:

Save Money and Time in Your Classroom this Holiday Season: 7 Simple Hacks for Teachers

I myself work in a school district, and see firsthand just how much each teacher puts into their classroom. Not just in monetary value, but with heart, spirit, and time...oh sweet precious time. So if there is any way to make a successful classroom a bit easier to manage, I'm all in!!! (My favorite hack is the one about thrift stores, I LOVE a good thrift spot!!!)

 

Full disclosure: By posting this blog link I am entering to win an HP Instant Ink Compatible HP Deskjet 3700 Printer for a teacher of my choosing, as well as an HP Sprocket Portable Printer provided by MomSelect and MyPrintly. #InstantInkTeachers

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis